Bay Area Undocumented Cash Relief Network
Undocumented immigrants are being disproportionately impacted by the COVID-19 crisis and are ineligible for most federal and state relief. In response, ReWork the Bay, in partnership with the San Francisco Foundation and the Grove Foundation, have mapped cash relief efforts across the nine-county Bay Area, as a first step toward strengthening the infrastructure needed to ensure undocumented residents can safely and efficiently access cash relief.
This webinar was presented on June 10, 2020, and shared key takeaways from the landscape scan and included a conversation with leaders in the field.
To learn more about:
- Individual funds, clarifying questions about the landscape scan or sample documents to be included in Part Two toolkit, you may contact Karina Moreno at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bay Area funder coordination and/or get involved in longer term advocacy efforts, you can reach out to Tessa Callejo at email@example.com
- The Statewide Immigrant Relief Fund, you may contact Kevin Douglas at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Karina Moreno, Consultant to ReWork the Bay
- Omar Carrera, CEO of Canal Alliance
- Kevin Douglas, Director of National Programs at Grantmakers Concerned with Immigrants and Refugees (GCIR)
- Tessa Rouverol Callejo, Senior Program Officer, San Francisco Foundation